This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complain of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complain Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.

Wastewater Treatment Operator
Monday, March 26, 2018 at 5:00 PM

Town Engineer
Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 5:00 PM

Police Officer
Friday, April 6, 2018 at 5:00 PM