The Public Works Department provides services in the following areas:
- Potable water production and distribution
- Public Parks and Right-of-Way maintenance
- Road maintenance and repair
- Snow removal
- Stormwater management
- Wastewater (sewer) collection and treatment
- Water meter reading
- Yard debris and bulky items
It is our objective to provide these services in a professional, timely, and cost-effective manner. Due to our small workforce, limited resources, and the occasional circumstance beyond our control, we may not deliver these services in the manner or speed you desire. If this occurs, please contact a town representative and we will be glad to attempt corrective action or explain the situation more fully to you.
Call Before You Dig
- Call 811 to schedule locator service for buried utilities.
- Calling before you dig keeps you and your neighbors safe! Learn more about how to Call Before You Dig (PDF).