Employment Opportunities

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Complaint of Discrimination

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form found on the USDA website, or at any USDA office, or call 866-632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Director, Office of Adjudication
1400 Independence Avenue
SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

You can also submit a complaint by fax to 202-690-7442 or email.

Town of Pittsboro Employment Application