View all facilities
Community House - Unavailable for Rent
NOTE: The Community House will be unavailable for Rent at this time due to restorations. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
The Community House has served as a public community gathering space since its construction in 1936. It was a New Deal era Civil Works Administration project and once served as the Town Library and later as a Union Hall for the union at the local textile mill. The main great room is 900 square feet and can accommodate 140 patrons.