Mary Hayes Barber Holmes Park
About the Park & Amenities
This award winning 10 acre neighborhood park, located in the Powell Place development, is loved for its aesthetic beauty, featuring a balanced mix of open fields and shaded wooded areas.
- Detailed craftsmanship along with art and play sculptures are dispersed throughout the park.
- The main multi-use field is popular for soccer, lacrosse and unstructured play.
- The picnic shelters, grills, and the misting spray fountain see lots of use throughout the year.
- A rain garden, living-roof gazebo, and permeable paver parking demonstrate Pittsboro Parks’ commitment to environmental stewardship.
- The paved walking trail is about a third of a mile in length, and is a popular walking destination.